• Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide innovative and practical
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges.
• Develop and implement product strategies consistent with product vision.
• Collect and analyze feedback from end users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
• Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
• Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) that may include epics, features and user stories.
• Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
• Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users. Must be comfortable imagining user journeys.
• Collect data from various sources, research and come up with continuous actionable improvements.
• Prioritizing product backlog to ensure delivery on quality, time and budget while satisfying the needs of a variety of stakeholders.
• Understanding of the educational digital marketplace, competing digital products, and how to build competitive digital products and services for international healthcare market.
• Ability to articulate clearly and effectively technical and functional issues to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Works closely with product owners / solution stakeholders / Design and Development teams to review and evaluate requirements and prioritize them.
MBA and PO certifications such as POPM is a plus
Jira, Confluence etc.