Senior Engineer- .Net (C#, C++)
• 4-6 years of experience in software development/support of software products. • Proficient in C# development using Microsoft Visual Studio, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem. Strong programming skills C++.
• Experience in TCP/IP and UDP socket programming in C#
• Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
• Quickly learn new concepts and software
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills including debugging and profiling techniques.
• Understanding and skill for writing reusable libraries.
• Knowledge of distributed application architecture.
• Understanding of multithreading and communication with real-time embedded systems.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Excellent language and communicative skills both verbally and in writing.
4 to 6 Years
Net (C#, C++)
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org