Senior Manager – Risk at iBCScorp
Currently we have opportunity for Senior Manager Risk,
Below is the requirement:
Position – Manager / Senior Manager – Risk
· Years of exp – 8+
· Current location – Bangalore
Manage all the analysts in the Bangalore based team and develop their skills in using various risk management tools and techniques. Assist the department head in maintaining and enhancing productivity of the department.
· Use risk management tools and models to drive analytics for consumer lending products.
· Identify portfolio optimization opportunities and provide recommendations to Senior Management.
· Lead a team of 4-5 analysts of varying experience levels. Be responsible for recruitment, retention and development of the team.
· Support departmental head in all initiatives, and to function as department head as and when required.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Accountability:
· As the second senior-most member of the team, assist the department head in all matters and depute for the department head when required. Develop competencies to assume the department head role at short notice.
· Design and implement risk management models for consumer lending products.
· Manage Projects, train and supervise team members in various risk management tools and techniques.
· Acquire and update knowledge of 1FBSSPLs customer information database and overall business economics.
· Undertake preparation and upgradation of risk related systems and policies.
Key Requirements :
Job Types: Full-time, Volunteer
- work: 10 years (Preferred)
- total work: 8 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org