iBCscorp is looking to bring a new member to its Design Team in its Bangalore office. The UX Designer will be working with our global team to help iBCScorp’s clients establish corporate identity. This includes things like Logo Design, website design, social media design, and possibly some print design as well. Additionally the designer will be responsible for creating in house templates for its flagship PrimeAgile™ Products, and helping with mockups and wireframes.
Minimum Hard Skill Requirements (Non-Negotiable)
• 3-5 years of UI/UX experience in either an in-house or agency setting
• Degree in design or other technical foundation
• Experience with collaborative prototyping tools such as Figma, sketch, adobe suite or others
• Experience working with multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies
• Experience with both web and mobile - responsive design
• Must be able to create a corporate identity package
• Experience with logo design and font selection
Minimum Soft Skill Requirements
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• The ability to work with a team.
• A high level of integrity
• The ability to learn independently and absorb new material in a constantly changing space
Preferred Skills or Abilities
• Familiarity with WordPress and or similar frameworks.
• Design experience for social network posts and pages.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com